My doctor sent a prescription to CIGNA Home Delivery as it's a new provider.

In response to the new prescription CIGNA sent a letter through the mail telling me I had to call them to verify information. (1 week lost time).

I called CIGNA and they had all the information they needed - so what was there to verify?

Then I was told it would take a week to ten days for the prescription to be filled and delivered (2 weeks lost time).

By the way, their voice answering system referred me to the website or phone app to handle 'all my prescription needs'.

I tried doing it online before I called and there was nothing there regarding these new prescriptions.

The representative I talked to tried to help, so that wasn't so bad.

But it is ludicrous to have these delays that serve no purpose.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments