Ever since my husband started receiving health insurance with Cigna through his work at Transfreight, Cigna refuses to pay for ANYTHING, including a regular doctor appointment and lab work to check my sugar, cholesterol, etc. as any doctor should for people of my age (61 at the time I went to the doctor).

We are paying for that insurance on every paycheck as well as the company is paying them a fortune every year for their employees. We are being TAKEN!

Their glad to take our money, but won't pay for a thing!!!!!!!!!!!! This needs to be reported!Please Help!

Review about: Cigna Health Insurance.

Comments

I totally agree with the OP - I'm in the same boat, the PCP couldn't care less, doesn't care how it's coded, and cigna refuses to help. Routine lab work should be paid by insurance!!!!!

nikalseyn

You probably should read your policy and it will tell you exactly what is covered, when and how much. You probably have a high deductible.

This is because of the type of coverage your employer is paying for. They cannot afford to provide employees with high cost health insurance and instead go for a high deductible, low coverage policy. Talk to the people who handle your employer's health care.

They know what the policy covers and what it doesn't. Also, when you talk to the insurer, they will tell you why they did not cover a certain expense or procedure.

to nikalseyn #752325

You don't know what you're talking about regarding THIS insurance company.