1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Cigna...refuses to refund my payment!!!.. Which I legally cancelled their services, with in the 30 day cancellation PERIOD.according to their by laws....I canceled on the 13th of January 2016... because no health care professional would except Cigna near me....Only Doctors that would accepted us were 45 min away at a local FREE CLINIC!!!! Cigna says they will not refund my $283 because even though i clearly cancelled 13 days in, they waited 14 to enter my cancellation , even thoi they have clear RECORDS OF MY CALL FOR CANCELLATION BUT..since they were slow,... they will be keeping my money for services that were NEVER USED, BECAUSE NO HEALTHCARE POVIDERS WOULD EXCEPT IT!!!!!

HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE YOU DOING THIS TOO CIGNA?????

STEALING MILLIONS FROM PEOPLE....OVER TIME...IT'S TIMEVFOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST CIGNA. ..

I HOPE TGE IRS TAKES YOU DOWN...you customer service people moonlight for Comcast.

..*** BAGS...THANKS TO STEALING THE FOOD OUT OF MY CHILDRENS MOUTHS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cigna health insurance. Cigna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments