My neuro surgeons request fir authorization of a disc replacement has been denied inspite of the submission of a positive mri, 6 months,of exhausted therapeutic attempts and the fact that I am nearly immobile!

Cigna has denied me stating I need to be under care for 1 yr .

Cigna requires I attend 6 months of a questionable and outdated practice from the 50's also known as CBT.

Cigna finally requires,that I be cleared by a phsychiatrist.

This is pathetic!

If there is sufficient medical proof of this surgery being physical and not mental.

With my premiums paid, I as a consumer felt confident that should I need surgery that I would recieve it without jumping through ridiculous hoops set up to discourage my surgery thus saving Cigna several thousand dollars.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments

Does cigna even look at this page? They dont follow up so they do not care!

Plesse stop running tv ads for this deceitful money grubbing company!!! $$$