Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I work for a company for almost a year and paid over $600 a month for insurance through Cigna. The only doctors that were available to me where substandard.

My co-pays wound up costing me as much as normal visits. The glasses I got cost $100 more then once I bought myself without it and were of Cheaper quality. And when I became injured I saw a doctor who put me on short term disability. My company could not hold my job so they terminated me the same day.

Cigna said I was covered because I had called that day. Which is why my boss turned in the paperwork that day. Then weeks later they said I was ineligible because I lost my job the same day I filed my claim. They are not an honorable company.

They will take your money and run. I wouldn't trust them to ensure a child's lemonade stand. The dentist work I got from their program I ended up paying over $2,000 for a crown using their substandard doctor Who totally botched it up. The crown does not fit right and has a gap bigger than my fingernail running along the front and one in tire side.

They have we worked on it 3 times already and it still no good. I will probably lose the tooth.

All I did by paying Insurance to them was force myself into some lousy doctors and paying co-pays which were more than regular visits to a good doctor. My advice is to avoid Cigna insurance at all costs

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Buttfuckedcignaconsume is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments