Additional Fees

Social Security Disability approves my disability in 2 weeks. Proof of disability was indisputable.

Cigna Disability sends me to quack doctor "independent review". He has no patients, rents temp office space, all he does is see patients for Cigna. Cigna decides I can work, sends me an outrageous list of jobs that I can supposedly do, did you know grocery store checkouts in Florida make $20 an hour? Cancelled my benefits...attorneys take 40% off the top of settlement.

Cigna would have had to pay $160,000 till my retirement age of 65. Multiple attorneys said I might get $40,000 gross in settlement, then they get 40% of that. Evidently if you can stand, you're not disabled. All insurance should be run by the government.

It's the most crooked industry in the U.S.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cigna disability insurance. Cigna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna disability insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments

Everyone on here, Re health issues, file a complaint in writing with your State Regulator probably the insurance commission. Get their email address, and correspond only in writing, if people do not file complaints with their regulator they will continue to get away with this. Lots of Complaints, and hopefully they will get what is coming to them They prey on people, because people do not know what to do.