Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Got to love Cigna's website! Basically the introduction saying don't worry we got your back and understand when you become ill/injured that your financial situation can become pretty tight very quickly!

So don't you worry we are here and strive to get you through these tough times. Whew.. man am I glad to hear that! I've got so much going on at the time that I was already on the *** of a mental breakdown from trying to get my stuff packed and moved to a new home then unpack and organize it all.

Ultimately the best part is I've got my 1st child on the way and she's due to arrive in January! So what could go wrong? I injure my back and couldn't do anything. Great!

Not that I wasn't already stressed and not done moving so panic starts to set in. Then I read Cigna's website and it really did kind of put my mind at ease. I couldn't have been more wrong. Set everything up, got all the paperwork filled out and faxed thought everything was good to go.

I ended up spending pretty much all I had left to all the doctor visits and treatments needed to get me back to work. Call after call after call, they put me though the ringer from transferring me, giving me misleading information they supposedly needed, to telling me its processing wait 3 to 5 days. Waited and of course, nothing! Call back, now whats the issue?

They said we need more information. Okay like what? We need a doctor's note. What's wrong with the 4 I sent in?

I'm not sure how else to say it sir we need a doctor's note. I asked if they could call the doctor and explain it to him and they said they would and they have attempted to get in reach with him. I talked to the doc and he said he's never heard from them. I had just got back to work after being out for a little over a month and don't get much time to talk on the phone and get a call from my hr lady telling me that Cigna just denied your claim!

Are you Fu***** kidding me!! I call Cigna asking why and they said they didn't have enough medical information and said they've tried several times to contact the doctor with no success. I said whats the doctors name you guys are supposedly calling cause he told me he never got anything from Cigna. She replied the wrong doctor!

Wow!! So you mean to tell me that this whole time you've been calling the wrong doctor and couldn't put 2 in 2 together with all the paperwork I've sent in that had his name address with everything else on each separate peice of paper that you had no clue you were contacting the wrong doctor?! Holy sh**! Issue is on going....

So good luck if you've got to deal with Cigna. I've received 1 phone call from them the whole time and spoke to my claim manager one time and he blew me off to never be heard from again!

Boy am I glad they've got my back and led me to believe things would be ok after blowing all my money. Thanks Cigna you guys are the best!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna disability claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Carolina, United States #1230529

It has been established that my husband is going through treatment from stage two oral cancer. Went from surgery to five teeth extraction and now two months of radiation and possible chemo.

It has been twelve days and counting since the last extension. His job is on a bi weekly pay schedule and if Cigna doesn't extend it by Wed.

It will be four weeks without any payment by the time we see any payment. Get it together we don't need any additional stress