Update by user Aug 28, 2012

I forgot to say that I have an attorney, and still no progress with this greedy and unethical company. By the time the case settles, I will most likely be pushing a shopping cart and asking for hand outs. I am not kidding, it is that bad.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2012

My story is pretty much a mirror of everone else's.

I first filed for disability in August of 2011 and here it is almost September 2012.

Not one dime in pay. I'm about to lose every single thing I've ever worked for and it seems nobody cares. CIGNA is an expert at collecting premiums and then denying claims for no other reason than just pure greed.

As many complaints as I've found against this company I don't understand why people are not shouting from the roof-tops about their experiences. You all need to flood your local Insurance Commissioner's office, or if on a Federal Contract file a complaint with the US Department of Labor.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: YOU ALL NEED TO START FLOODING THE NEWS AGENCIES BECAUSE ONE PERSON CAN'T DO IT.. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!

Comments

CIGNA! Right now i am a ticking time bomb...

i am not losing everything i have but, also my job over a denied claim. And this is 2 different claims one in june for 2 weeks. Cigna claims they did not receive forms from dr. I get informed 3 months later in which my employer plans to fire me for being /taking time off with paid time to cover it.

1 month later i did end up having to have shoulder surgery and its a nightmare... i first got approved for up to 26the weeks. Now i have to reaubmit pay form fees for my dr to fill out the same form be did 3and weeks ago.

I really cant handle this *** i am considering a lawsuit. I dont / and wont have *** to lose thanks to Cigna.

Yes Cigna destroys lives and we can never forget, please read about it on the health Insurance racket, sick for profit, or read Cigna this should be a crime on pissed consumer. The people who have suffered,and been abused, and killed as well. CAN NEVER FORGET.

Hi, my name is Jason. I am truly sorry you feel that way.

I would like to sincerely apologize about your experience you've had with us. I would like to change your mind about us by helping you as best as I can.

If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to Email me at LetUsHelpU@cigna.com. I will be more than happy to help you.