Cigna dental admitted that charged my FSA account (2 times $81) for the cleaning procedure which is supposed to be covered 100%. For the past 2-3 months I was told that the problem was fixed - FSA account was credited.

But no, it is still not( and it looks like it never will).When I call FSA account - they say it is CIGNA dental problem, when I call DENTAL- they say I should call FSA.

I am not sure now who should I call to fix it. It looks now that it is part of the CIGNA DENTAL/CIGNA FSA new way to make extra money.

Comments

WHO IS THE FSA?

Fair Oaks, California, United States #1127167

I am having a problem with a cleaning that did not need to be done and they jabed my gums to justify their time spent with me and gave me a horible infection that resulted in my loosing of my teeth.

Who is the FSA?

I am writing the DCA and have allready gone through the BBB which is a waist of time.

Cigna waited until after the end of the year to act so I lost my bennifits for 2015.

Perhaps I can assist you with your FSA claim? Please email me @ SCR_isolve@cigna.com and I will be happy to take a look at it for you.