I have cigna through cobra. Cobra sent 4 inforce files to provide me with coverage.

It took cigna 2 months to update their inforce. I went to the dentist twice in this period of time. One claim from nov 2014 they have lost and i will have to get my dentist to resubmit. The other claim fro dec 2014 they denied saying i had no coverage.

It was supposed to be resumbmitted automatically after i force update and was not. I have called twice on that claim and was told it can take 3 weeks to pay a claim which is a lie. It took 1 day for them to deny it. I have called cigna a total of 8 times so far trying to get 2 caims paid.

Months later i am still trying to get those 2 claims paid.

I worked in I/T in dental for a competitor of cigna and i can tell you cigna is full of lies. They are the worst.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna dental insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments