Los Angeles County, California
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I bought a Cigna Dental policy. Before I bought the policy, I disclosed to Cigna in writing that I had just had a tooth extracted, and that I would soon need an abutment and a crown.

Cigna said that this was no problem; that Cigna would pay 50% minus $50 deductable. However, when my doctor tried to file a claim, Cigna first totally denied the claim because of Cigna's "missing tooth clause". After talking with a supervisor and threatening Small Claims Court, he agreed to pay 25% minus $50 deductable.

This is not yet resolved. I plan on taking the case to Small Claims Court if Cigna does not agree to pay 50% minus $50 deductable, as they originally agreed.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. The most disappointing about cigna dental insurance at Cigna was claim denied Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments