I received a bill for my mammogram from the imaging center in November 2014, I then called my insurance company, Cigna, to ask why I am being billed for the mammogram. Cigna explained that they DO NOT cover diagnostic mammograms (a regular mammogram plus an extra view of an area the doctor wanted to follow up on based on the previous mammogram and family history of breast cancer).

This seemed illogical and I called Cigna three more times to get clarification and they would only repeat "diagnostic mammograms are not covered". I am guessing they won't cover breast cancer either.....

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments