5.0

Cigna has gone above and beyond for me. I cannot thank them enough.

It is a long story, but their Representative made a mistake and gave my surgeons office the wrong information and said that my surgical procedure would be covered at 100% once they could validate it was medically necessary. After months of going through the required clearances, we were told that the information by the Rep was incorrect. A Cigna supervisor aided me in escalating my issue. He was kind and caring beyond any other supervisor at any other company I have ever had to deal with.

Cigna made the decision to cover my surgery. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their decision.

It will quite literally add years to my life and give me a quality of life that I haven't had for many years. Bless you Cigna

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with that they were supportive and helpful. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of cigna insurance. Cigna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments