Got prescription for NEXIUM with 3 refills. First fill was charged $60.

When I called to refill the automated system asked if I wanted it charged to the credit card on file and I selected the option for YES. They then charged me $160 for the refill WITHOUT telling me what the charge would be prior to me selecting YES. Their system does not tell you what the charge will be so BUYER BEWARE!! you will only find out once you look at your bank statement.

I called to get the charge reversed be I NEVER AGREED to the $160 charge and they didn't want to refund my money. I spoke to a manager who repeated the same thing and would not budge. He even tried to sell me on the fact that 90 NEXIUM pills is a bargain at $160 and that retail was way higher than that. I looked up the price on other websites and it is much much cheaper.

Deceitful company with questionable business practices. Just because you have CIGNA doesn't mean you HAVE to get your meds from these scammers - take your business elsewhere, trust me!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful business practices and lack of customer support. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna cigna home delivery pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments