Insurance Plans Acceptance

called in to customer service to check status of authorization, which an RN was to call me back to finalize. 2-days and no contact from an RN - so I call and get Susan W.

w/ customer service after being on hold for over 30-minutes, she repeatedly states that patient cannot be found, a man is talking in the background, so I assume she works from home, and as such was too busy to help me... she would not verify anything and kept telling me to call patients and confirm ID and call back. I explained that I didn't need to call the family, because there is no way I could get a pending authorization number without this patient being on the plan, ask to speak to manager or supervisor since Susan W.

was rude and too busy at home to help me properly and hung up on me. Now I am back on hold with Cigna, one of the largest insurance companies in America whose CEO receives millions a year in bonuses cant even employ enough people to actually help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of authorization process is ridiculous and time on hold extensive. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cigna health insurance. Cigna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments